This step-by-step guide will teach you how to roll a perfect joint. A joint is a traditional way of smoking cannabis, and is a popular method among smokers due to its portability and ease of use. Rolling a joint is relatively easy with the right supplies; cannabis, rolling papers, a grinder, and a filter or tip (optional). Once you have the required supplies, all you need to do is follow the simple steps below for a perfect joint, every time. Be sure to properly grind your cannabis before you start rolling to ensure an even burn and better flavor. Then you’re ready to begin. With a little practice, you’ll be rolling the perfect joint in no time!
1. Gather all of your supplies: cannabis, rolling papers, a grinder, and a filter (optional).
2. Break up the cannabis using the grinder into small, evenly-sized pieces.
3. Place one of the rolling papers onto a flat surface and spread the ground cannabis evenly across it.
4. Place the filter (if using) at one end of the rolling paper and start to roll the paper forward using your fingertips to shape the joint.
5. Use your thumbs to tuck the edges of the paper inwards. This process will create the shape of the joint.
6. Lick the adhesive strip on the rolling paper and press the edges of the joint together to form a tight seal.
7. Once the joint is sealed, use your thumb and index finger to twist the ends of the joint, creating a rope-like shape.
8. Turn the joint over, and light it up. Enjoy!
If you want to elevate your joint smoking experience, consider one of our wooden joint tips. Smoke in style...